FOR THE NEXT 24H FREE SHIPPING!
Adding product to your cart
-The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
-The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
-The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.
-The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don’t put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes.
-The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
Type: portable UV disinfection light
Material: plastic + electric component
Battery: 2* 1.5 AAA batteries (not included)
Size: 17.5*3.3cm/ 6.88*1.3inch (L*D)
1* UV disinfection light
1* package box